Kinetic Performance is a Spanish company located at the Science Park of the University of Alicante, in a port city on the Mediterranean coast. Based on its population, Alicante is the second city in the Valencian Community and the eleventh in Spain. It is a city with a Mediterranean climate, mild temperatures throughout the year (warmer in summer) and low rainfall.
We have a laboratory with our own sports and analysis equipment and we use our facilities to offer our sporting performance services.
Outdoor sports facilities:
- 3 tennis courts
- 1 basketball court
- 1 artificial grass hockey pitch
- 1 artificial grass rugby/football field
- 1 athletics track
- 1 outdoor circuit
- 3 paddle courts
- 1 beach volleyball court
Indoor sports facilities:
- 1 central field for handball, indoor football, hockey, basketball and volleyball
- 1 heated swimming pool
- 4 squash courts
- 1 bodybuilding gym
- 1 multi-purpose gym
- 1 teaching room
- 1 table tennis room
- 2 multi-purpose rooms (fencing, aerobics, ballroom dance)
- 1 tatami mat for martial arts 12 x 12
- 1 climbing wall with overhangs
As for water sports practice, we have an agreement with Real Club de Regatas de Alicante to use their nautical facilities.